-What is the main problem
-What was done
-Mention part of methodology
-Mention part of the results
-Answer research questions.
-Importance of the topic
– Why you have chosen this topic
-Why have you chosen Starbucks
-Make three research questions
(NOTE: 6 gulf region related articles/books of starbucks (there is one example article attached) and 6 global articles/books related to starbucks)
-What researchers of other study’s did in relation to my topic
-talk about experiments of authors and back it up by other experiments of other authors.
-Mention that method used to collect data is surverys
-Justify why you chose this methodology
-Mention that the paper is quantitative
-Mention the demographics and that the total survery questions are 20. Also that the number of surveys are 50.
(NOTE: Please make 20 survey questions including demographic questions and provide them to me as soon as possible so i could conduct the survey and send you the results for you to complete the paper as soon as possible.)
(these data will be given to you one you have provided me the survey questions and i will send you those results)
-Provide the figures of the charts/piecharts in the results and explain them
-analyze the results of the statistics
-justify numbers collected
-do not leave any chart/piechart unexplained
-connect numbers and make them meaningful
-compare the results to the literature review
-draw a comparison with what is obtained to the papers and come to a conclusion.
-wrap up the paper
-mention problem again
-mention obtained results
-mention the three research questions and their answers.
ALSO, A POWER POINT PRESENTATION IS REQUIRED WITH THE FOLLOWING DATA:
The presentation should be 10-15 slides long and should include:
– whole executive summary
– introduction (why i have chosen this specific topic) and introduction points
– research questions and how similar questions were answered by researchers.
– literature review points
– Methodology – the reason for choosing quantitative methodology(be rationale)
– provide the charts and explain each chart as mentioned in the paper
– Discussion (one paragraph analyzing the papers discussion.)
– Conclusion (one paragraph analyzing the papers conclusion.)
– References used in the paper should be provided.