Choose an intriguing character and compose at least 8 typed interview questions and answers. Said interview should be a minimum of 3 typed pages. The most hard-hitting answers and responses will be addressed to classmates.
***Intriguing character: Mrs. Mallard in “The Story of an Hour” by Kate Chopin***
The Composer’s Statement: This brief essay represents a reflection of your experience working on the project and is worth 50 points total. The essay must address the following questions:
1. What did you want your audience to consider as they viewed your multimodal presentation?
2. What did you enjoy about this project? What surprised you about the composing process?
3. What difficulties did you encounter in creating this project?
4. What would you do differently if given more time?
5. If you were allowed to revise this project, how might you do so?