1. The title page and references are not part of the 5-7 page body of the paper.
2. Use the rubric as a guideline to make sure that you do not forget or overlook a detail.
3. You are expected to follow APA 6th Edition Guidelines in your writing. Points will be deducted for missed citations, improper citations, and references. Be warned!
4. Double check your grammar, punctuation, and mechanics PRIOR to submission. Use the writing the lab down the hall for assistance- you are paying for it after all!
5. The general rule for citations in a research paper are a minimum of two independent citations per page. Therefore if I see 5 or 7 pages of your research paper I expect to see 10-14 minimum citations entered and used correctly.