Contemporary Management Technique Research Paper
Based on your evaluation of an organization or a segment of an organization in Individual Learning Project 1, select 1 contemporary management technique (listed in the Blocher et al. text) not currently being implemented in the organization/segment that could aid the organization/segment in achieving its critical success factors (CSFs).
Using the electronic databases provided by the Jerry Falwell Library and other sources, search for journal articles in professional, peer-reviewed accounting and business journals that pertain to the contemporary management technique chosen.
Write a research paper in current APA format. The paper must be 10 double-spaced pages, with 1-inch margins and current APA pagination. The font must be 12-point Times New Roman. The paper must include references from at least 6 different sources. Be sure to include a title page and a reference page in addition to the essay pages. The title page and the reference page do not count as part of the 10-page length requirement.
The paper must address the following in order:
1. Rationale for the contemporary management technique selected
2. In-depth analysis of the technique, in which you fully describe the technique, its implementation process, its application by other organizations, its applicability to your organization/segment, and your plan for implementation
1. Avoid using first and second person (e.g., “I,” “we,” “you,” etc.).
2. You must reference a minimum of your textbooks and 6 additional scholarly sources. Wikipedia, Investopedia, and the like are not considered scholarly sources and should not be used.
3. Any personal communication should be cited appropriately within the text; however, citations of personal communication are not needed for the reference section