• a. In preparation, develop at least five (5) interview questions to help you elicit thick and rich descriptions of the participant’s experience.
• b. What additional artifacts would you collect?
• c. What steps would you take throughout the study to ensure you had the complete narrative of the participants’ experience?
• d. What about bias? How would your personal experiences with divorce impact your objectivity and what steps would you take to identify and address that during the research?
• e. How would you see this study being used? What implications would a study of this type have for the practicing counselor?
Mini Assignment 3 Rubric Points Possible
Points Received Master