Philosophical Essay: You will write a two-part 5-6 page essay
Answer all question in Essay
According to Socrates, must one heed popular opinion about moral matters? Does Socrates accept the fairness of the laws under which he was tried and convicted? Would Socrates have been wrong to escape?
1. Identify at least one encyclopedia, or similar work, providing a big picture overview of key
issues your topic needs to address.
2. Identify at least one secondary source, an interpretive work, addressing your topic which was written by someone other than the philosophers identified in your topic.
3. Identify at least one primary source, from a major philosopher identified in your topic choice.Be sure that the primary source selected pertains to the issues raised by your topic.
4. Provide a complete reference in MLA style for each work selected, and explain briefly
(annotate) how the content of each source will assist you with your Philosophical Essay Assignment.
5. Include Annotated Bibliography